This international Conference will be held in Niš, at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, on September 17–18, 2015.
The main goal of the Third International Conference “Mechanical Engineering in the 21st Century” is to bring together researchers from scientific and industrial institutions so that they can present and communicate their newest results, create personal contacts, promote research within the area of mechanical engineering, and stimulate the exchange of results and ideas within the fields encompassed by the Conference.
Conference topics are:
- Energetics and process engineering,
- Mechanical structures, development, and engineering,
- Mechatronics and control,
- Production information technologies,
- Traffic engineering, transport, and logistics,
- Theoretical and applied mechanics and mathematics,
- Engineering management,
- Future of work, engineering and professional ethics in the era of globalization.
Within the Conference the following will be held:
1. A celebratory colloquium on the occasion of the 65th birthday of professor Nenad D. Pavlović and professor Tomislav Petrović from the Department of Mechatronics and Control
2. A workshop on the occasion of the completion of the TEMPUS project IMPROVEMENT OF PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT STUDIES IN SERBIA AND BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA - IPROD
The Organizing Committee of the Third International Conference “Mechanical Engineering in the 21st Century” cordially invites you to participate in the Conference.
| 30.03.2015. || Abstracts submission |
| 15.04.2015. || Notification of abstracts acceptance |
| 15.08.2015. || Print ready papers submission |
| 10.09.2015. || Notification of papers acceptance |
| 17. - 18. 09. 2015. || Conference |